1) What should be target length of resume for someone with 15 years worth of professional experience?
2) Is the narrative approach to detailing work experience preferable to bullet points?
3) How should your resume be different if you're applying for an older company (e.g. 20+ years) vs. a startup?
4) What is a good way to represent skills on your resume? And do you need each of these demonstrated within your work experience content?
5) Should you be trying to inject a lot of personality and color in your resume, or is it the simpler the better?
6) How would you recommend addressing gaps in your resume (if at all)?