We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you. Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity — of thought, culture, background, gender, age,
sexual orientation, race, and language — is crucial to innovation and paramount
to creating a work environment that’s global, inclusive, free, and welcoming. A
diverse and inclusive environment ensures that Dell Technologies is a place where people
want to work, team members feel they belong, and our values reflect those of
our customers. Put simply, creating a diverse and inclusive culture is key to
how we will continue to grow our business and ensure success, both today and in
Diversity and Inclusion is in our DNA at Dell Technologies: it’s more than
what we do; it’s who we are.
- Globally minded - Dell's team members come from all backgrounds, religions, nationalities, gender orientations, and races. Dell’s global business footprint includes operations in 180 countries, manufacturing in 25 locations, more than 40 distribution and configuration centers, and more than 1,800 service centers.
- Gender Empowerment - Dell established a number of programs that help elevate and promote women within the organization and eliminate unconscious bias.
- Ethnic & Cultural Empowerment - Race, ethnicity, as well as culture (socio-economic status, religion, language) are often dimensions of diversity that create barriers to full equity and inclusion in parts of the world. As such, Dell dedicated resources to create new innovative initiatives focused on ethnic and cultural empowerment.
- Internal Community Empowerment - Dell team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Dell's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) connect team members who share common backgrounds or interests. They provide personal and professional development through mentoring, volunteerism, and community involvement.
Flexibility at Dell Technologies
At Dell, flexibility is not limited to a project or initiative, but extends to our culture, which enables team members to be successful whenever and wherever best fits their work life needs. We continue to increase access to and use of both formal and informal flexible work solutions, including telecommuting, remote work, compressed work schedule, and flextime. To learn about remote work opportunities, visit jobs.dell.com.
Why work for Dell Technologies?
- We win together through collaboration.
- We provide great benefits and rewards.
- We value a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is recognized and rewarded.
- We are committed to our communities and life balance.
- Career and development opportunities abound
- We are the first IT company to participate in Many Advocating Real Change (MARC) program to eliminate unconscious bias.
- ‘Women In Action’ Employee Resource Group focusing on empowering women globally
- Connected Workplace program (work from home program)
- Adoption assistance
- Dependent care backup
- Caregiver support
- ABA Therapy for Autism
- Parental leave in addition to standard short term disability
- Choice of medical insurance plans
- Autism Advantage @ Work neurodiversity hiring program
Watch Virtual Chat with Women Leaders in Dell Technologies Services