Logicworks helps customers migrate, run, and operate mission critical workloads on AWS and Azure with security, scalability, and efficiency baked-in. Our Cloud Reliability Platform combines world-class engineering talent, policy-as-code, and integrated tooling to enable customers to confidently meet compliance regulations, security requirements, cost control, and high availability.
Together with our team of dedicated certified engineers and decades of IT management experience, we ensure our customers’ success across every stage of the Cloud Adoption Framework.
Training and Development:
- “Cert Program” - reimbursement and bonuses for development toward achieving professional certifications and licenses
- Logicworks Learning - On-Demand training courses offered with 4k+ self-driven training modules on just about anything you can think of!
- Partnerships with 3rd parties like Linux Academy
- 200+ certifications spanning AWS, Azure, & Kubernetes and departments from engineering teams to sales to finance
- Exposure to new projects, roles, and direct access to extended leadership teams
- Bi-Annual Hackathon with cross functional team participation
- Platforms to encourage and support collaboration, social connections, & peer recognition
- Solidarity Sessions as an open, no judgement forum to talk about the social and political issues happening in the world
- Ladies of Logicworks group for women to stay connected
- Blue Kool Aid study group for Azure Engineers across Logicworks
- OfficeVibe for providing anonymous feedback and letting us know how we are doing
“If there is one word to describe the experience here, it’s belonging. You feel like you are a part of something” Kenneth Ziegler, CEO of Logicworks
Our Core Values
With every project, our team of cloud architects, engineers, and project managers works to understand your unique needs and develop a tailored solution. We succeed when your team succeeds.
- People First - Treating our clients and colleagues with respect and understanding that everyone has good days and bad days.
- Speed Matters
- Customer and Market-Based Decision-Making
- Process (Learning) Focus vs. Outcome Focus
- Always Embrace Change
- Grow or Die
- Doing Good is Good for Business
- Long-Term Decision Making
- Have Each Other’s Back – Be Empathetic
- Keep a Sense of Humor! Have fun throughout the process and enjoy the ride.
Launches New Cloud Reliability Platform read more