We met Deloitte Finance & Enterprise Performance Technology leaders at our private networking event.
🚀 Deloitte’s Finance & Enterprise Performance Services (F&EP) sector helps industry-leading clients drive their value and unlock financial performance through their suite of services. You can think of them as the trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives!
📌 During an interactive event, participants gained exclusive F&EP insight from the technology front, heard firsthand about Deloitte’s award-winning work culture, and discovered the world of working at this Big Four.
➕ Plus, a panel of F&EP Technology leaders shared their best tips for sharpening your skills, finding work-life harmony, and building your dream career.
- 5:30 PM ET / 2:30 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:35 PM ET / 2:35 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from both Vishnu Narins, Managing Director - Anaplan and Nina Zhang, Senior Manager - Finance Technology Agnostic
- 5:50 PM ET / 2:55 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- Taryn Townsend, Manager - Anaplan
- Celeste Qian, Manager - OneStream
- Deepti Sanghvi, Manager - Oracle EPM
- Vishnu Narins, Managing Director - Anaplan
- Nina Zhang, Senior Manager - Finance Technology Agnostic
- 6:55 PM ET / 3:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 7:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops, and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. They have been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.