Collins Aerospace knows that redefining aerospace is an exciting and inclusive mission that means, “All Welcome. All Equal. All In.”
With 300+ global sites, Collins Aerospace unites professionals from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Together, they are creating exciting solutions and innovations to meet the demands of rapidly evolving markets.
And… they’re engineering the future inside their next-gen tech division!
Watch the recording to:
- 🌈 Dive into Collins Aerospace’s inclusive Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- 💡 Gain industry insights and advice
- 🚀 Hear from skilled technologists
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 11:00 AM ET / 8:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 11:05 AM ET / 8:05 AM PT - Welcome Address from Roberta Schmidt, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Project Manager, Talent Acquisition
- 11:25 AM ET / 8:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- 11:55 AM ET / 8:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - Networking Sessions
- 12:30 PM ET / 9:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
About Collins Aerospace: Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 2,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.