PowerToFly invited women to join LinkedIn for its 23rd WomenConnect event virtually on Wednesday, May, 31st 2023. WomenConnect is a LinkedIn program designed for women in technology and allies to come together and connect with other professionals, build meaningful relationships, and exchange ideas.
During the event, LinkedIn hosted a timely discussion with women engineering leaders on the future of careers with a focus on generative AI. Attendees got the chance to learn from and network with other attendees and LinkedIn employees.
- 12:00 PM – 12:05 PM ET: Welcome & Event Kick-Off
- 12:05 PM – 12:55 PM ET: Panel Discussion and Q&A – The Future of Careers: Emerging Roles, Trends and Gen AI featuring:
- Preeti Dharwadkar, WomenConnect Lead, Director of Talent Acquisition, LinkedIn
- Shweta Patira, Head of Core Creator Engineering, LinkedIn
- Jennifer Marsman, AI Principal Engineer, Office of the CTO, Microsoft
- Grace Tang, Principal Staff Engineer, Trust & Fairness AI, LinkedIn
- 12:55 PM – 1:00 PM ET: Event Wrap Up
- 1:00 PM – 1:15 PM ET: Rock Your Profile & Networking