At PwC, their people are powered by innovation and technology to turn today’s ideas into tomorrow’s solutions. The firm is committed to providing an inclusive culture grounded in equality and well-being that supports continuous development of its professional. Their teams work every day to solve important problems together—for their clients, communities and the world at large.
We hosted an event to help the audience learn more about women in technology roles at PwC, their careers and how the firm is preparing for the marketplace of the future. During the event, PwC’s team shared insight into their inclusive culture, commitment to well-being, employee benefits and more. Attendees had the opportunity to network and hear how they are driving digital transformation and evolving how work is performed in the areas of assurance, tax and consulting services.
- 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:05 PM PT / 2:05 PM ET - Welcome Address & Tech Talk by TraLiza King, Tax Senior Manager
- 5:20 PM PT / 2:20 PM ET - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A
- Olga Harris, Analytics & Technology Consulting Director
- TraLiza King, Tax Senior Manager
- Michele Wong, Tax Technology Director
- Sasha Dos Santos, PwC Labs Senior Manager
- Shradha Sharma, Technology Consulting Manager
- 5:55 PM ET/ 2:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks
- 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions Begin
- 6:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
While you don’t have to be searching for a job to re-watch this event, PwC is hiring and would love to connect with skilled professionals. A career with PwC means joining one of the 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s 2020 Top 50 Companies for Diversity list. You can also join PwC’s Talent Community to stay informed on news, opportunities, and future job openings.
Their employee benefits speak for themselves (really— take a look), but even more, PwC is offering enhanced benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Employees receive money towards emergency childcare and eldercare, unlimited sick time, mental health resources and coaching, and new tools for families working with kids at home.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past two years, we’ve produced over one hundred events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age.