At PwC, they are inspiring and empowering people to change the world. Working at this professional services firm, you’ll create impact with clients, shape industries and provide a lasting impression in your community. Powered by integrated and innovative digital tools of today, their professionals are building technology, services and products that are redefining the ways they work and support their clients.
During the event, we heard directly from the women in technology in Internal Firm Services (IFS) and heard how they are driving digital transformation and evolving how work is performed. We talked all things tech with a keynote address, panel discussion, live audience Q&A, and optional breakout sessions. It was a great opportunity to connect with PwC’s leaders, learn about technology job opportunities and leave a lasting impression.
This event took place on Tuesday, October 6th from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EST (9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PST).
AGENDA (Subject to Change)
- 12:00 PM EST / 9:00 AM PST - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM EST / 9:05 AM PST - Keynote and Welcome Address by Karrie Thiel, Director, People Technology Leaders
- 12:20 PM EST / 9:25 AM PST - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A Featuring Women Tech
- Karrie Thiel, Director, People Technology Leader
- Shannon Fyfe, Senior Manager, Technology Delivery Manager
- Preeti Khadilkar, Manager, IT System Architecture
- Stefanie Mueller, Manager, Product Marketing
- 12:55 PM EST / 9:55 AM PST - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM EST / 10:00 AM PST - Optional Breakout Sessions Begin
- 1:30 PM EST / 10:30 AM PST - Event Concludes
Join the PwC Talent Community to stay connected, learn more about PwC, career opportunities and events that interest you! The PwC Talent Community is a great place to tell us more about yourself and it helps recruiters find you if there’s an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.
PwC is hiring and would love to connect with skilled professionals. A career with PwC means joining one of the 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s 2020 Top 50 Companies for Diversity list.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.