Deloitte Strategy & Operations and PowerToFly invite you to a virtual networking event.
Meet a few of the women tech leaders and male allies behind one of the largest professional services firms in the world. During an interactive session, you’ll gain an insider’s perspective on Deloitte’s Strategy & Operations practice (consistently ranked #1 or #2 in the profession), the perks of being a team member, their upcoming projects, and more.
Job searching? Deloitte Strategy & Operations is hiring.
Happy in your current role? Tune in to learn about industry trends and gain career advice from seasoned tech professionals.
This event took place on Thursday, February 11th, from 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM ET (2:00 PM - 3:30 PM PT).
- 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:05 PM ET / 2:05 PM PT - Keynote & Welcome Address from Karla Martin, Managing Director, Head Apparel and Footwear within RCP
- 5:20 PM ET / 2:20 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A Featuring:
- Zillah Austin, Strategy Principal, Tech Strategy & Business Transformation
- Brian Doty, Principal, Strategy & Analytics Inclusion Leader
- Stacy Hodgins, Strategy Consulting Principal & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Lead
- Kristi Kaplan, Strategy Principal, Retail and Consumer Products
- Jeanette Yung, Principal, Health Care, Technology Strategy & Architecture
- 6:25 PM ET / 2:25 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:30 PM ET / 2:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. They have been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.