We partnered with Deloitte Cyber Risk for an invite-only virtual networking event.
Deloitte’s Cyber Risk practice is widely recognized as a leader in global security, advisory, and implementation. We invite you to meet a few of their women tech leaders, gain an inside perspective on the team, learn about their upcoming projects, and more.
Not job searching? Tune in to discover trends in the cybersecurity industry and gain career advice from seasoned tech professionals.
This event took place online Tuesday, March 2nd, from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM ET (2:30 PM - 4:00 PM PT).
- 5:30 PM ET / 2:30 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:35 PM ET / 2:35 PM PT - Keynote & Welcome Address from Deborah Golden, Principal, US Cyber & Strategic Risk
- 5:50 PM ET / 2:50 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A Featuring:
- Erin Borger, Chief of Staff
- Wendy Frank, Principal
- Sydney Nicole Mann, Cyber Risk Advisory Consultant
- Diego Alvarez Molina, Manager
- 6:25 PM ET / 3:25 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 7:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. They have been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.