You’re invited to a virtual networking event with Deloitte’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
They’re hiring and want to meet professionals like you.
Tune in for a behind-the-scenes look at one of the largest professional services firms in the world, recognized as a Fortune 2020 World’s Best Workplace, Financial Times 2021 Top Diversity Leader, LinkedIn Top Company, and more.
- Hear an honest, inside perspective on working for Deloitte’s M&A practice.
- Chat with hiring managers.
- Gain career advice from industry leaders.
- Expand your network.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:00 PM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:05 PM ET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Trevear Thomas, National Managing Principal, Mergers, Acquisitions & Restructuring
- 5:15 PM ET - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Ashley Cortez, Principal, Tax
- Nadia Orawski, Principal, Consulting, Mergers & Acquisition and Restructuring
- Melinda Yee, Partner, M&A Transaction Services
- 6:25 PM ET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
*We will share all registrants’ profiles with Deloitte’s talent acquisition team. If you’re unable to make the event, register to get your foot in the door with the team and receive the event recording.*
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. They have been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is fast-tracking economic equality by upskilling and connecting underrepresented talent to roles in highly visible sectors. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Microsoft, American Express, Facebook, and Slack, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Deloitte cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.