Watch our networking event with Deloitte Strategy.
Deloitte’s AI and Data Strategy market offering helps its clients navigate disruptive forces to deliver shareholder value. They work with C-suite leaders to craft an AI strategy and then design the AI products, operating models, and capabilities required to deliver on their strategy.
Hear from a few of their leaders and recruiters for insight into their inclusive culture, employee perks, upcoming projects, growth opportunities, and more.
- Hear an honest, inside perspective on working for Deloitte Strategy.
- Gain career advice from industry leaders.
- 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:05 PM ET / 2:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Sheryl Jacobson, Chief Strategy Officer
- 5:15 PM ET / 2:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 6:25 PM ET / 3:25 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. They have been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is fast-tracking economic equality by upskilling and connecting underrepresented talent to roles in highly visible sectors. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Microsoft, American Express, Facebook, and Slack, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.