Watch our networking event with Collins Aerospace.
As a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry, Collins is redefining its industry. The key? An incredible (and inclusive) technology sector.
Tune in to meet some of Collins’ top tech leaders and talent and get the inside scoop on their inclusive company culture. We dive into their upcoming projects, employee perks, job opportunities, and more.
- Hear an inside perspective on Collins’ tech sector.
- Gain career advice from women in the company.
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome Address & Tech Talk from Tony Chapman, Director, Industry Affairs, Alliances and Strategic Initiatives | Information Management Services
- 3:25 PM ET / 12:25 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Collins Aerospace: Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Raytheon Technologies, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.