We connected virtually with leaders and recruiters from Deloitte M&A.
We hosted a triple-threat event with Deloitte Mergers & Acquisitions. Not one, not two, but THREE focus areas of M&A joined us online for a networking session.
Key takeaways included:
- Insights from a diverse panel of M&A leaders.
- Knowledge of what it’s like to work within M&A.
- 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:05 PM ET / 2:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Keturah Henry-Freeman, Principal | Transaction, Execution, Accounting, Reporting & Integration
- 5:15 PM ET / 2:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 5:55 PM ET / 2:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT - Breakout Sessions (Grouped by M&A Focus Area)
- 6:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. They have been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.