Connect virtually with leaders and recruiters from Deloitte M&A.
We’re gearing up for a triple-threat event with Deloitte Mergers & Acquisitions. Not one, not two, but THREE focus areas of M&A will join us online for a hiring session that will start your new year on the right foot.
Interested in careers with Deloitte M&A Consulting?
Register above to express your interest in the consulting area, get your resume in front of M&A Consulting recruiters, and secure your spot in M&A Consulting’s breakout room following the main event.
Key takeaways include:
- Hear from a diverse panel of M&A leaders.
- Discover what it’s like to work within M&A.
- Get your resume in front of M&A Consulting recruiters.
- Chat live with M&A Consulting team members in a breakout room.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:05 PM ET / 2:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Keturah Henry-Freeman, Principal | Transaction, Execution, Accounting, Reporting & Integration
- 5:15 PM ET / 2:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- Jessica N. Perez, Partner | Deloitte Advisory | Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Linda Lee, Partner | Deloitte Advisory | Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Ashley Cortez, Principal | Deloitte Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Nikki Beck, Principal | Deloitte Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- 5:55 PM ET / 2:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT - Breakout Sessions (Grouped by M&A Focus Area)
- 6:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM PT - Event Conclude
Timing doesn’t work? Register to:
- Receive the event recording
- Share your resume with M&A Consulting recruiters.
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. They have been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.