Network with Deloitte industry leadership during this private career event.
🗓️ Deloitte is a global leader in professional services supporting a multitude of industries. On January 19th, you’re invited to meet leaders from five of these industries. Learn more about how they serve some of the world’s largest clients and learn about the many open career opportunities.
🎙️ During a 90-minute networking session, you’ll gain insight into Deloitte’s culture, growth opportunities, competitive advantages, and why they’ve earned awards like “World's Top Female-Friendly Companies 2021” and “World's Best Employers 2021”.
💬 Ask all your questions during the Q&A, speak with Senior Managers and Talent Acquisition professionals in specific industry breakout sessions, and discover where you might fit into this global firm.
💰 You don’t have to be actively searching for a new opportunity to attend this event. Deloitte Talent will connect with interested and eligible registrants following the event.
This event features:
- Auto, Transportation, Hospitality & Services
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Energy, Resources & Industrials
- Industrial Products & Construction
- Oil, Gas & Chemicals
- Power, Utilities & Renewables
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Telcom, Media & Entertainment
- Financial Services
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Investment Management & Real Estate
- Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Life Science
- Health Care
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:30 PM ET / 2:30 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:35 PM ET / 2:35 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Sheryl Jacobson, Chief Strategy Officer
- 5:45 PM ET / 2:45 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- Jeannette Martin, Managing Director, Investment Management and Real Estate, M&A and Core Business Operations
- Amy Donovan, Principal, OIl, Gas & Chemicals, Human Capital
- Candy Lurken, Principal, Life Sciences, Strategy & Analytics
- Susan Goldsmith, Principal, TMT, Strategy & Analytics
- Traci Prevost, Principal, Health Care, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Kimberly Betts, Managing Director, Consumer, Core Business Operations
- 6:25 PM ET / 3:25 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM PT - Breakout Sessions (Divided by Industry)
- 7:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. They have been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.