Are you experiencing imposter syndrome? Do you have the tools to tackle it?
We enjoyed a candid conversation with a panel of leaders from Deloitte Core Business Operations, Technology Consulting practice to share tips on tackling imposter syndrome.
📌 During this session, we:
- Identified tools to gain confidence professionally & personally
- Met various practitioners in Deloitte’s technology consulting practice
- Got an inside look at Deloitte’s inclusive culture
- 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:05 PM ET / 2:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Kelley Laird, Cloud Engineering Managing Director
- 5:20 PM ET / 2:20 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- Erin Abbey, Cloud Engineering Principal
- Aditi Vaid, Application, Modernization & Innovation Consultant
- Elycia Whitmill, Core Industry Solutions Specialist Master
- Desmond Hollingsworth, Core Industry Solutions Manager
- Kelley Laird, Cloud Engineering Managing Director
- 6:25 PM ET / 3:25 PM PT - Closing Remarks
- 6:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, well-being/fitness subsidies, competitive compensation, and more.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Meta, Spotify, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.