We got to know Deloitte TMT at our networking event.
💡 Deloitte’s Technology, Media, and Telecommunications (TMT) sector works with some of the world’s top corporations and brands to help them evolve their business models, scale their operations, and improve their customer experiences.
📌 During a networking event, attendees gained exclusive TMT industry insight, heard a firsthand perspective on Deloitte’s work culture, and discovered what it’s like to work at this Big Four.
➕ Plus, a panel of TMT leaders shared their best tips for leveling up, sharpening skills, and building dream careers!
- 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:05 PM ET / 2:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Jessica Kosmowski, National Managing Principal - TMT
- 5:10 PM ET / 2:10 PM PT - TMT 2025 Story from Girija Krishnamurthy, Principal, DE&I Leader - TMT and Nicole Gallagher, Principal
- 5:20 PM ET / 2:20 PM PT - Deloitte TMT: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Talk from Ayo Odusote, Principal DEI Leader - Consulting
- 5:30 PM ET / 2:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- Nicole Gallagher, Principal
- Elizabeth Lascaze, Senior Manager
- Nina Ying Zhang, Managing Director - Strategy and M&A
- Jarret Mathew Meyers, Principal
- 5:55 PM ET / 2:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops, and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. They have been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.