Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:VA543: 22270 Pacific Blvd, Dulles 22270 Pacific Boulevard Building CC5, Sterling, VA, 20166-6924 USA
Position Role Type:Unspecified
Raytheon Technologies has an immediate need for an experienced and cleared Communications Officer to provide Expert level Program Management, Administrative, and Engineering Support for our Customer high visibility communications-based projects in the McLean, VA area.
Qualifications and Required Skills
• Previous experience as a Senior Communications Officer
• Experience with management of field tactical and operational communications systems and procedures
• IT experience in Customer environment
• Knowledge of field communications
• Experience in war theaters and OCONUS travel
• Experience as a Project Manager in Customer Environment
• Management of LAN systems
• SATCOM experience
• Understanding of a Communications Center
• Familiarity with ICOM/Motorola/Harris equipment and its use
• Direct experience / expert knowledge of Customer communication and message systems.
• Background in and understanding of current installation procedures (CIP) and field training of personnel
• Considerable knowledge of operations, maintenance and management communications security systems including cryptographic equipment and accounts
• Ability to manage accountable property
• Ability to independently resolve most field/base infrastructure issues
• Ability to give details to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to adhere to security and safety standards, counter-intelligence and applicable communications policies and procedures
• Ability to independently perform specialized equipment and systems installations, modifications, and upgrades
• Ability to test, identify, and resolve most tier 1 and tier 2 equipment and system problems
• Willingness to perform extended TDYs in dangerous/hostile environments
• Ability to be medically and administratively cleared for travel
• Ability to successfully qualify for weapons training
• Working knowledge of policies and regulations related to the completion of assigned work
• Knowledge of procurement processes
• Ability to excel in a team environment
• Up to 40% travel OCONUS including hazard areas, and 10% travel CONUS, as required and based on customer needs
• Not required, but must be willing and capable of getting weapons certification
• Eleven (11) or more years direct experience with customer traditional and tactical communications projects and design.
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of eight (8) years of experience
• Eight (8) years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree for a total of sixteen (16) years of experience
Must have a TS/SCI security clearance with Current Poly on day one of employment and must be eligible for crossover.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Award.
NOT Relocation Eligible - Relocation assistance not available
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms