You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.”
From building next-generation apps and microservices in Kotlin to using AI to help protect our customers from fraud, you could be doing transformational work that brings our iconic, global brand into the future. As a part of our tech team, we could work together to bring groundbreaking and diverse ideas to life that power the digital systems, services, products and platforms that millions of customers around the world depend on. If you love to work with APIs, contribute to open source, or use the latest technologies, we’ll support you with an open environment and learning culture to grow your career
Find your place in Tech on #TeamAMEX as
- Full Stack Engineer
- API Engineer
- Big Data
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Mobile Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Salesforce Engineer
- Develop highly scalable and mission critical applications and platforms using modern Cloud Technologies and Programming Languages.
- Function as core members of agile teams building products and solutions on a wide range of technology domains including Distributed Real-time Transaction Processing, Big Data and Analytics, AI/ML, omnichannel capabilities on native iOS, Android, Social Integration and Services/APIs
- Work in collaboration with highly talented engineers in day to day activities and helping in review of design, coding and the other Software Development Life Cycle tasks
- Be part of a culture of innovation and experimentation, constantly purse and learn industry leading/innovative technologies and solutions, and always be ready to try new concepts without fear of failure
- Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predict future challenges.
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering (preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
- Expertise to create and manage high volume, scalable and distributed omni-channel customer centric applications
- Experience with objected oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Our differences are what shape the world, and we’re committed to ensuring everyone is seen, heard, and feels like they truly belong. That’s why... Read more