Chainalysis offers cryptocurrency investigation and compliance solutions to global law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they work together to fight illicit cryptocurrency activity. They are a mission-driven company inspired by the future of cryptocurrencies and the desire to make the world a safer place. Chainalysis does this by tracking and preventing crimes like money laundering, trafficking of drugs, arms, and people, ransomware, terrorism and more that use cryptocurrency as their mechanism for funding. Chainalysis offers their employees benefits like:
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
The sales team responsible for our public sector customers around the world is driven by our mission to make the world a safer place by tracking and investigating activities that involve cryptocurrencies like human trafficking, terrorist financing, money-laundering and cyber security. We’re experts on the “why” and the “how” with deep relationships and knowledge of navigating government sales processes.
Our Account Executives for the public sector have existing and trustworthy reputations within government customers and prospects, and are experts on navigating complex procurement processes. We measure success by new business and account expansion revenue.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You exceeded your quota and substantially increased our foothold in the Financial, Tax and Regulatory authorities
- You’ve helped us develop compelling product positioning and messaging specific to the agencies’ mission, competitive drivers, region-specific sales channels, and more
- Your relationships with customers are built on trust and transparency resulting in network referrals that ultimately build Chainalysis’ brand awareness
- You’ve built a diverse pipeline of opportunities resulting in consistent and accurate forecasting
- You’ve consistently used data from sales figures, marketing campaigns, and promotional activities to enable you to meet and exceed sales goals
- Product and Engineering teams rely on your advice and input to inform new product features and solutions
- You have relationships across departments at Chainalysis allowing you to provide expert advice to prospects related to technical concepts, product roadmaps, solutions implementations, training, and craft appropriate customer proposals
A background like this helps:
- Recent experience managing and closing complex software sales within Canadian Financial, Regulatory and Tax authorities - specifically experience in agencies such as the CRA, FINTRAC, Dept of Finance, Bank of Canada, and other regulatory commissions.
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- Track record in both new business development and strategic account development
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Ability to negotiate pricing, terms and conditions and other concessions in complex, multi-year sales agreements.
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and willing to learn
- You’re willing to travel as needed
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.