Senior QA Engineer (12 month Fixed-term-contract)
Join our team as a Senior QA Engineer, and unlock your potential in a challenging, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be part of a Tech Squad to execute on an exciting travel product. You will get an opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and play a pivotal role in driving advancement in the bank's leading engineering practices. You will build and coach others to develop and automate the testing of robust, adaptable code that is always production ready.
Enjoy a competitive salary, wellbeing perks, and endless opportunities for professional development and internal mobility. Don't miss out on this chance to showcase your skills!
Visa Managed Services (VMS) is the delivery arm of Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) team. We draw on our expertise in strategy, consulting, data analytics, and industry experience to develop fact-based recommendations and delivery plans to improve client performance. The VMS team is specialised in building teams that work within our client’s businesses to drive results.
About your role
Embedded within the client’s business, you’ll enjoy working in a collaborative Tech Squad, delivering against a clear roadmap that will deliver results for the client.
We are looking for a passionate Senior QA Engineer to join our mobile development team. Embedded with our client, you will be integral to the design, develop and implement automatic test equipment and test programs for design verification and production testing.
Write and maintain automated test cases and ensuring continuous improvement of the test automation practice.
Ensure the delivery of timely, quality solutions by leading the testing effort across projects, as required, through effective planning, scheduling, oversight, and execution.
Contribute to the ongoing quality of both delivery and testing capability.
Take a lead role in the growth of the test automation practice and promoting a quality culture.
Actively contribute to initiatives which support the growth and efficiency of the testing discipline.
Contribute to building a talented, responsive test team.
Why Work with Us:
Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Take advantage of working across two organisations
Collaborative and supportive team culture
Competitive salary and other perks including AUD1,000 well-being allowance and AUD4,000 study grant
Professional development opportunities to grow your skills and career
Opportunities to move internally to switch up your career
Become a valuable member of our team and contribute to our thriving organisation. Apply now and show us what you’ve got!
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• 8+ Experience in a testing and technical background. Must understand and have experience of the full lifecycle of testing.
• 4+ years demonstrated development experience in .net Core/C-sharp and test automation.
• Experience in API level automation with .net, writing SQL queries and using Jenkins or any other CI tool.
• Advanced knowledge on any UI Testing Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver, Appium, etc
• Hands-on experience in Junit, Maven and/or other unit and automated testing tools
• Experienced in Agile methodologies.
• In-depth understanding and experience of functional, regression and acceptance testing
• Advanced level of SQL Server Knowledge
• Exposure to source control and continuous integration systems such as Git, TeamCity, etc.
• ISTQB Foundation, or equivalent, certified
• Ability to quickly learn and pick up new languages, frameworks, API’s and technologies.
• Experience with performance / load testing
• Experience within a mission critical environment is beneficial.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.