CORE BUSINESS OPERATIONS
Core Business Operations (CBO) is an integrated set of offerings that addresses our clients' core business issues. CBO provides a gamut of consulting services spanning advisory, implementation and operations. CBO practitioners help our clients transform, modernize, and run their existing technology platforms right from process design to implementation and finally ensuring roll-out transition.
CBO has four different offerings — Systems Engineering focused on design, delivery and support of large scale software applications and integrated systems; Cloud Engineering focused on end-to-end cloud services from migration strategy into transformation and cloud operations; Core Industry Solutions focused on industry vertical, sector specific solutions that drive operational change and automate the core of the business; and Operations Transformation focused on creating a flexible, innovative business model for clients supported by a strong operations foundation. CBO serves clients across Life Sciences and Health Care, Government & Public Services and Financial Services among other industries.
LOW CODE NO CODE – SENIOR CONSULTANT
As a Senior Consultant at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for leading a medium-sized team providing Low Code No Code platform implementation and support services to clients. You will be responsible for: client communication, technical development and configuration, independently leading the medium-sized team, and managing the delivery.
Work you’ll do
- Lead a team to manage application design, development, enhancements, break-fixes, standard application changes and maintenance activities
- Develop and/or configure solutions following established timelines, application development standards and quality processes in projects
- Assign and monitor the work for junior team members
- Perform detailed reviews on deliverables
- Run the daily calls / scrum meetings and drive collaborating across locations
- Interact with onsite clients, coordinator / scrum master, onsite and offshore development and QA teams, support teams and other cross-functional teams
- Communicate with client stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements and manage questions/clarifications
- Manage dependencies with other teams and change requests
- Perform ongoing team status reporting and build weekly status reports to be reviewed with the client and leadership
- Identify and mitigate risk/issues and act as a first line of defense/escalation on any delivery issues
- Handle real time issues occurred and drive through to resolution
- Define and implement best practices and procedures
- Mentor junior team members
CBO practitioners work on design, delivery and support of a variety of solutions that help our clients meet business objectives. These solutions range from large scale ground-up custom developed applications, to cloud based development and integration services as well as customizing industry sector focused packages. As a Low Code No Code capability hire on this team, you would get opportunities to work on all adjacent area technologies along with Low Code No Code solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong academic record
- MHA/B.E./B.Tech./MCA/MSc/M.Tech/BSC/MBA or any medical qualification
Skills / Project Experience - required:
- Experience of leading a team with 5 – 7 members or more
- Deep understanding of application design, development, support and enhancement lifecycle
- Strong track record working as a technical lead to perform process analysis, gather business requirements and develop/configure digital applications
- Ability to develop solutions for client problems through application of personal experience and standard methods and tools
- Ability to manage a small team of analysts/developers/configurators/testers for day to day work management
- Experience working in software development life cycle (waterfall/Agile) across all phases including design, development, testing, implementation, deployment, maintenance
- Demonstrated ability and eagerness to learn new technical skills quickly
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (including oral, written and presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint))
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Experience managing service levels, metrics and status reporting
- Ability to develop and maintain documentation of business processes/requirements/system enhancements
- Limited visa sponsorship may be available
Skills / Project Experience - recommended:
- Low code/no code application configuration/development experience
- Experience working in an onsite-offshore model
- Experience working at a client site
- Database development skills
- Knowledge of coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing and operations
- DevOps experience to deploy and maintain client projects
- Understanding of the technology landscape including open source, commercial on-premises, and cloud-based tools
- Full-Stack web application development experience
- User Interface (UI) design knowledge
- Experience designing modular, object-oriented programming
- Experience developing across Windows/UNIX
- Experience developing for mobile platforms
- Experience mentoring and/or training junior developers
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center in Westlake, Texas, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html