Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America, and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.They offer their employees great benefits like:
Okta is powered by people and software. It is crucial to our organization that employees and software work together seamlessly. The Global Enablement Team is focused on driving alignment of people, process, and priorities with relevant learning, coaching and communication delivered at the right time to help Okta and its partners to achieve revenue and growth goals.
As an Enablement Curriculum Developer, you will be responsible for developing and managing program content aligning across our GTM strategy and organizations. This individual will be responsible for the successful creation of eLearning modules, supporting collateral and messaging for our partner ecosystem. The Content Manager will work closely with several cross-functional teams including Sales, Technical, Partner Enablement, and other cross-functional teams to facilitate a drive towards GTM productivity. The ideal candidate is a thoughtful, results-oriented individual with hands-on, customer-facing sales and technical expertise and experience. You are a passionate and solid communicator, skilled in the delivery of quality training and enablement programs. Quality, on-time deliverables, and unwavering focus on customer success are of paramount importance to your success in this position. You demonstrate flexibility and a desire to participate in the growth and scale of a successful global enablement practice.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with sales enablement practitioners to design and create training materials and experiences, primarily in the form of live presentations, slides, videos, and digital/print assets
- Concept and create visual assets and videos to break down complex narratives into simple, compelling stories
- Understand sales methodologies and the ability to align content to opportunity management and sales cycles
- Strong organizational skills with a team-centric mindset and the ability to execute
- Determine how to accelerate desired behavior change in our audiences
- Incorporate adult learning theory and instructional design principles into eLearning curriculum and bundles
- Align with enablement practitioners to deliver against objectives
- Review and edit content to ensure its accuracy, relevancy, and compliance with brand and style guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects with design specifications and ensure projects are high quality and completed on schedule
- Publish, assign, and manage on-demand content and learning paths
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Okta teams
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum three years of experience in developing sales training, content, or enablement programs
- Experience with adult learning theory and instructional design
- Excellent writing and design skills, with the ability to structure and communicate the content clearly
- Demonstrated organizational skills with a team-centric mindset and the ability to execute
- Can deliver informative, well-organized presentations using web-based training delivery technology to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficiency with the following tools or other best-of-breed authoring tools:
- G-Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, or other video editing software
- Articulate’s Rise 360, Storyline 360, or other best-of-breed authoring tools
- Previous experience with modern, enterprise sales enablement software, such as MindTickle, Highspot, or other learning and/or content management systems.
- Familiarity with developing and creating content for various global sales and/or GTM programs
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where priorities shift
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your skills
Please Note: prior content development samples will be required for submission during the interview process
Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $100,000/year + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.