Founded in 2017, Airkit is the industry’s first CX Automation company. Airkit powers digital self-service experiences that enable consumers to make a purchase, enroll in a plan, track an order, and more – anytime, anywhere. Using Airkit’s modern low-code studio, companies spanning multiple industries can rapidly build, test, and launch any digital customer journey up to 40x faster than before.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with a remote workforce spanning across the U.S., Airkit is on a mission to empower companies to build experiences people love. We are funded by some of the world's top investors and entrepreneurs, including Accel, Emergence, Salesforce Ventures, and EQT. Read about some of our customers like MetLife & Bench, and check out our website demos to learn more.
About the role
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Product Designer to help build the future of design here at Airkit. You will help define the product direction while setting the bar for design. You will help develop features for our platform starting with the vision through to execution and launch. You will help by prototyping and iterating the design to ensure it works for our customers. As apart of a small but growing design team, you will help set the tone for high quality design by being humble, transparent, and collaborative.
This role will be focused on Airkit’s Platform. Our mission is to democratize software building by crafting experiences for developers on our platform and as a result, improve the lives of customers with better and faster service. At Airkit, we have a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture—we look for people who are curious, empathetic, and passionate!
- You take concepts from research, to exploration, to prototypes, to production
- You take full ownership of the work and are passionate about design details
- You lead the creation of high quality, delightful features with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers
- You have an insatiable curiosity and a relentless drive for self-improvement
- You thrive on close partnerships with Product & Engineering
- You are well-equipped with research techniques to navigate ambiguous situations
- Previously championed the creation of a design system or worked with a design system
- Shown proven success in a growing role with increasing responsibility
- Worked on complex Enterprise Software products (e.g., Figma, Adobe, Slack, Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Exhibit a high standard for design, shown through an impressive portfolio of work
- Follows an iterative design process by testing and validating decisions
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description 100%. Airkit values diverse experiences in all industries. We are consistently looking for people with different perspectives.
Benefits & Perks
At Airkit, we want our teammates to feel cared for, wherever they are in life. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Stipend for productivity, health & wellness
- Monthly Team Events & quarterly Hackdays
- Option to work from our California office or remotely
Airkit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please email email@example.com.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Airkit provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $170,000 - $230,000.