Waters Corporation is the world's leading specialty measurement company focused on improving human health and well-being through the application of high-value analytical technologies and industry leading scientific expertise. They offer:
Waters, the world's leading specialty measurement company that cares about inclusion and diversity is seeking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to support the very successful growth of our businesses across the Americas. Waters deliver benefits through innovation and people that enable customer success in the life, materials and food sciences. People create the Waters difference. By engaging with our talented and diverse workforce we continuously evolve, develop and improve our products. We believe in delivering innovative technology and system solutions to our valued customers to enable their success.
As a member of the Americas Demand Generation Team, you will be in charge of creating and executing segment or market specific Demand Generation (DG) Plan for the region with particular focus on full digital channels mix.
You will guide the journey of our customers (potential and existing) using B2B marketing channels mix to drive brand awareness and marketing qualified leads (MQLs) generation and partner with field marketing plus sales to improve conversion to achieve designated segment(s) sales target (AOP).
Please note, this role does not have sponsorship.Responsibilities:
In order to achieve this, you will:
- Develop the Americas DG plan for various market and product segment(s)
- Collaborate with global demand generation team to ensure alignment
- Craft compelling value propositions in conjunction with subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Project manage high value content (webinars, video, white paper, ROI calculators, etc) creation in partnership with SMEs
- Launch and optimize Pay Per Click (PPC) & Paid Social management in multiple languages with help from agency and local teams
- Coach regional team in PPC & Paid Social
- Develop step-by-step 'how to' guides encompassing best practice and success stories
- Execute digital events and email marketing
- Contribute in on-the-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Leverage social media (owned/organic & earned) in collaboration with global & local teams
- Analyze campaign performance against KPIs to ensure ROI
In order to reach your objectives, you will call on the following skills:
- +3 years in scientific or technical area with or without an additional (Digital) Marketing degree
- 3 years of experience in a B2B environment in a digital marketing position with a focus on acquisition and lead generation.
- Ideally familiar with Adobe Experience Cloud, Marketo, SalesForce and have HTML notions
- Curiosity to learn about our business and products
- Ability to work in matrix organization and multicultural teams
- Value proposition development
- Customer and result (ROI) focus
- Familiarity with scientific/engineering/technology terminologies and copy writing for digital campaigns
- Project management
- Negotiation and external partners management
- Organized and structured approach combined with persuasion and influencing skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Oral and written communication in English.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.
Key Words: Digital, Marketing, SEO, KPI, Demand Generation #LI-Hybrid