At Clarus Commerce, our focus is on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always Top of Mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, prioritizes diversity, equity, and inclusion, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” nine years in a row, we have been named one of Boston’s Best & Brightest, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have a great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce specializes in building custom premium loyalty programs for our clients. We also have a direct to consumer business where we manage consumer facing subscription shopping products, such as LivePlayGo, ShopSmarter and FreeShipping.com.
This is a remote opportunity in the following US States only: CA, CT, IN, MA, MO, NJ, PA, RI, TN, TX.
Senior Product Manager Overview:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team of Enterprise Data. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for managing the data products and roadmaps for the data and analytics. As a Data Product Manager, you will drive and contribute to the strategy, goals, and requirements for our data collection, transformation, and delivery tools. You will work closely with a variety of separate groups including Engineering, QA, Business Units, and cross-functional teams to ensure that teams across the organization are equipped with the tools and data resources they need to discover insights and make an impact on the products and experiences we deliver. You will deliver industry leading data capabilities that descriptive and predictive analytics, and security insights to enable real time decision-making.
Duties and Responsibilities of Senior Product Manager:
- Manage data product and features and influences the strategic business direction and org priorities. Demonstrate business value of different data products internally.
- Establishes/simplifies processes to ensure product meets customer needs.
- Review new business initiatives and scoping any effect on existing reporting processes and systems.
- Experience with Identity management and/or link append data strategies.
- Data activation and insights expertise or working knowledge of the concepts.
- Understanding of Snowflake/EDW and similar relational data warehouse concepts.
- Review reporting requirements from stakeholders, provide metric assessment, and monitor implementation during the launch period.
- Concrete experience leading complex digital products applications through multiple lifecycle and complex stakeholder management.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions (SQL preferred).
- Able to make the case for a technology product and can influence teams to dedicate resources.
- Ability to distill informal business requirements into problem definitions, dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives.
Qualifications of Senior Product Manager:
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Proficient analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Experience in data management, data warehousing, data modeling, and business intelligence, and/or master data management, metadata management concepts and ETL frameworks.
- Experience with Cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS) based data storage and processing technologies.
- Proficient experience with SQL Server, Postgres and /or Oracle or any other database platforms.
- Experience with cloud data warehouse Snowflake, Databricks, Redshift etc.
- Nice to have experience with reporting /data visualization tools.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
Perks and Benefits of the Senior Product Manager:
- Unlimited PTO, closing every Friday at 2pm (all year round) and a paid week off between Christmas and New Year's
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, disability, Life, Safe Harbor 401K plan with a 3% contribution from Clarus, 100% vested to you right away
- DEI Program and Wellness Program with great prizes
- Every employee is given $1,000 annually for training opportunities
- Tons of opportunity for mentorship and growth (career trajectories for employees)