Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within Deloitte's Supply Chain practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create a lasting impact for their clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
The team: Deloitte work's with clients to solve their most complex and strategic operational challenges. Their team spans the supply chain from procurement to manufacturing and all through connecting the supply to the customer. In today’s world we can’t do that without working together across the supply chain and using data and analytics to get their clients insights in real-time, all the time. Many of their clients are trying to keep up with companies based solely on an interconnected supply chain; Deloitte modernizes its supply chains using artificial intelligence, machine learning, and connected products resulting in a competitive asset for the entire organization.
As a Senior Consultant, you will work in a collaborative and diverse team environment providing many opportunities to have an active voice. You will advise clients on their Supply Chain and Operations strategy and work with them to implement next-generation solutions. Deloitte brings world-class supply network capabilities, operational know-how, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions experience to our clients; specializing in Digital Supply Networks, Internet of Things, Sourcing and Procurement, Manufacturing, Product Development, Dynamic Fulfillment, and Synchronized Planning. Illustrative activities include:
- Work directly with clients to understand their Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and related processes, capabilities, and systems
- Set engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans, and coordinate activities across and between multiple project workstreams
- Identify and implement strategic programs for clients’ operations departments, and develop ways to assess, measure, and improve operational performance
- Assess and/or guide the assessment of large datasets to discover meaningful patterns, trends, and relationships
- Develop advanced analytics and/or cognitive approaches to generate insights and improve supply chain performance
- 5 + years consulting and/or industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with the delivery of Sourcing & Procurement projects from strategy through implementation leading a work-stream.
- Experience including two or more of the following: Spend analytics, RFx, and Strategic Sourcing execution, supplier negotiation, contract management, supply and material management, demand management, operational procurement, category management, vendor management, or business process improvement
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)