Bharat Ka Super Entertainment App. A unique and fun short video app where you can create interesting videos and share them with the world. You can create original videos, dance to your favourite tunes, try funny and exciting AR filters, lip-sync to your favourite songs and dialogues. Our super sleek and easy-to-use interface helps people explore their favourite content on their fingertips.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 3-4 years of experience in big data analytics technologies like Storm, Spark/Spark streaming, Flink, AWS Kinesis, Kafka streaming, Hive, Druid, Presto, Elasticsearch, Airflow, etc.
- 3-4 years of experience working high throughput low latency databases and cache layers like MongoDB, Hbase, Cassandra, DynamoDB,, Elasticache ( Redis + Memcache )
- Experience with designing and building high scale app backends and micro-services leveraging cloud native services on AWS like proxies, caches, CDNs, messaging systems, Serverless compute(e.g. lambda), monitoring and telemetry.
- Experience in analysing and improving the efficiency, scalability, and stability of distributed systems and backend micro services.
- 5-7 years of strong design/development experience in building massively large scale, high throughput low latency distributed internet systems and products.
- Good experience in working with Hadoop and Big Data technologies like HDFS, Pig, Hive, Storm, HBase, Scribe, Zookeeper and NoSQL systems etc.
- Agile methodologies, Sprint management, Roadmap, Mentoring, Documenting, Software architecture.
- Liaison with Product Management, DevOps, QA, Client and other teams
- Have total or more 5 - 7 years of experience with 2-3 years in a startup.
- Have B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent academic qualification from premier institute.
- Experience in Product companies working on Internet-scale applications is preferred
- Thoroughly aware of cloud computing infrastructure on AWS leveraging cloud native service and infrastructure services to design solutions.
- Follow Cloud Native Computing Foundation leveraging mature open source projects including understanding of containerisation /Kubernetes.
- You are passionate about learning or growing your expertise in some or all of the following :
- Data Pipelines
- Data Warehousing
- Metrics Development
We Value Engineers Who Are
- Customer-focused: We believe that doing what’s right for the creator is ultimately what will drive our business forward.
- Obsessed with Quality: Your Production code just works & scales linearly
- Team players. You believe that more can be achieved together. You listen to feedback and also provide supportive feedback to help others grow/improve.
- Pragmatic: We do things quickly to learn what our creators desire. You know when it’s appropriate to take shortcuts that don’t sacrifice quality or maintainability.
- Owners: Engineers at Chingari know how positively impact the business.
- The glory.
- Almost too much responsibility
- A fun-life balance
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon
- Highly Competitive pay package