Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America, and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.They offer their employees great benefits like:
- Incoming flow of Marketing leads generated through trial signups, website forms, webinar and conference attendees, incoming email, and phone calls to qualify and develop interactions into scheduled meetings and opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Outbound demand generation through phone, email and social media following Enterprise Demand Generation campaign plan to schedule meetings and create opportunities for the Enterprise Account Executive team.
- Analyzing lead activity, researching targeted accounts and contacts for potential fit, developing messaging frameworks, refining SDR processes, updating CRM system with discussion details, and assisting with training new team members.
- Fearlessness - willingness to jump to outbound calls without "all" the information.
- Resiliency - capable of dealing with rejection, fighting through to success.
- Problem Solver - tech questions, business problems, no time to talk/meet.
- Manage Heavy Workload - organizational skills, prioritization.
- Curiosity - active listening, learning about customers, product, refining process.
- Results Oriented - competitive interest in setting and blowing out goals.
- Coachability - capable of listening to constructive feedback and adjusting.
- Active Listening - attentive to details provided, understanding both words and context, more interested in learning than speaking.
We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply!
((Colorado, New York, Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $78,000/year + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.