What's Clyde - With the Ownership Enrichment Platform, Clyde helps brands take control and take care of the post-purchase journey for their customers. We’ve reimagined product protection, registration, and issue resolution so manufacturers and eCommerce brands can create beautiful, profitable, unified ownership experiences for their customers — and unlock the LTV of their dreams. Over 300 brands like Hydrow, Marshall, SharkNinja, Lull, Tempo, Newell Brands, and Barnes & Noble use Clyde to build deeper relationships with their customers. To learn more about Clyde, visit www.joinclyde.com
As an Account Executive at Clyde, you will drive Clyde’s future growth engine by building relationships with our prospective partner’s and turning them into delighted and enriched Clyde users. In this position, you will take on leads of potential mid-market clients, develop relationships, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of the Clyde solution.
An opportunity to...
- Work closely with potential net new customers to Clyde, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive revenue growth
- Build your pipeline, with collaboration from a BDR, and work with your prospects through presentations, negotiations, and contracts.
- Create strong relationships with prospective customers that will you to solve for their business needs
- Work cross functionally with departments such as Business Development, Product, Marketing and Merchant Success to amplify our growth trajectory
- Thrive in a competitive environment by executing on quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Join an amazing company at an early stage and play a significant role in future growth
- 3 to 6 years of solution selling or management consulting in the B2B software space
- Bonus points for experience in the payments or retail space
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with MS Excel
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and commerce
Who are we?Clyde is a distributed community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. We seek applicants who bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds, and together create wonderful product experiences that help brands sweep customers off their feet. Clyde provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law - we do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other. We will ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in any part of the employment process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information, which we will respond to in a timely manner.If you’re looking for an opportunity to put your heart into your work at a company that values growth, learning, wellness, and success – we’d love to meet you!
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. Clyde does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a Clyde office or Clyde-sponsored event, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you believe that a legal exception may apply to you, please still apply for any role(s) you are interested in and, if you are hired, you will receive instructions on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date.