You will work within our Insights Services team (80 strong and growing), supporting eight to ten named customers. You won’t be alone but paired with a more senior team member (we call them Analysts), working together to provide outstanding customer service and of course, we will train you before we throw you in the deep end.
Each day you make sure our products are working for our customers, helping them understand the performance data we collect about their sites and being the go-to person for training and configuration. Most of this customer interaction happens over email or Slack.
We get it if this doesn’t all make complete sense yet but if you have always wanted to work in technology, Dynatrace could be the right company for you.
- Help manage our clients’ Dynatrace environment.
- Create and manage web and mobile measurements scripts.
- Analyze performance and availability data (both synthetic and real user); providing clear, in-depth, and concise analysis for both customers and internal Analysts
- Provide Dynatrace support and training to our end customers.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- You love data and finding patterns in data.
- You are a great communicator (both verbal and even more so written).
- You can juggle many priorities (managing eight to ten different customers at a time).
- You know how the Internet works (or at least really want to understand it).
- Technology is a big part of your business and personal life.
- Can be trusted to work from home (we need you dedicated to us!)
**This role can be virtual or hybrid depending on the individual and business needs. **