Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The Human Resources Operations Coordinator supports the HR Operations team by assisting with employee inquiries, providing support to HRBPs as needed, and administering employee onboarding and offboarding. In this role, you’ll help us create and maintain a variety of HR reports as well as enforcing 1Password’s commitment to data integrity.
As a core member of the HR Operations team, you’ll use our company value of putting people first when answering HR related employee questions with patience and accuracy.
This is a remote opportunity within Canada.What we're looking for:
- 1+ years of human resources experience in a remote environment with a growing company.
- Ability to learn and master new software/programs quickly
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Trustworthy with sensitive and confidential information.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A team player with a collaborative approach to work.
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute.
- Excellent integrity, judgment, and ability to build trust at all organizational levels.
- Systems savvy and experience using HRIS systems – (we use Ultipro, aka UKG).
- Patience, a “people-first” mentality, and a GSD attitude.
- Some familiarity with Canada and US employment law; UK and/or Netherlands a bonus.
- Answer HR-related questions from employees across multiple countries.
- Document, maintain, and communicate core HR Ops processes and activities.
- Advise stakeholders of changes to processes and policies as needed.
- Maintain and update data across multiple systems, ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
- Assist with US affirmative action programs, filing EEOC-1, vetting reports annually, while maintaining records, reports, and logs to conform to all local regulations such as EEO and AAP.
- Facilitate a seamless onboarding and off-boarding experience for new hires and exits.
- Assist with Leave of Absence administration.
Canada-based roles only: The Annual base salary for this role is between $54,000 CAD and $74,000 CAD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s generous benefits program (health, dental, RRSP and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
At 1Password, we approach each individual's compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Wellness Coach membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at email@example.com and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [email@example.com] or through 1Password Support.