To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
At Salesforce, we are dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where individuals from all backgrounds are welcomed and valued. We believe that the unique perspectives and skills of diverse candidates greatly contribute to the success of our teams. As a Marketing Cloud Success Architect, you will play a crucial role in driving successful outcomes for our strategic customers by bringing to bear your technical expertise in Marketing Cloud Product Portfolio, data and analytics. You should have keen interest in the emergence of AI an the role of Data in its success.
About Customer Success Group at Salesforce
Salesforce’s worldwide Customer Success team is a global network of Salesforce employees and partners. Our sole mission is to ensure customer success. We work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based results. Our motto for our customers is "Your Success is our Success"
About the Position
The CSG Success Architect, Marketing role is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within our Marketing Cloud product portfolio. We are looking for a passionate technical expert to help ensure the technical success and achieve value while engaging with our portfolio of selected Salesforce customers. Success Architects (SAs) provide proactive and reactive Architecture, Technology Strategy & Thought Leadership, and Product Technical expertise. SAs deliver customer engagements to help improve customer success and adoption as well as minimize attrition risk. They partner with key stakeholders & C-Level Executives at our largest, most complex customers and build a network and community of customers delivering technical thought leadership and guidance. This is an IC (Individual contributor) role.
* Engage with Customers to evaluate and recommend optimization strategies for technical architecture, dev/ops, performance, and solution design specific to Marketing Cloud.
* Identify and evaluate capability gaps for standard product capability or identify creative Architect solutions through customization.
* Understand/Maintains knowledge on new product/feature/capability adoption programs for specific Marketing Cloud Engagement and Personalization features and capabilities
* Collaborates and facilitates discussion across a spectrum of stakeholders from Developers to Architects to Executives while aligning technology to business value and ROI
* Translates complex technical concepts for audiences ranging from the Business to Executive Stakeholders
* Contribute internally to the Salesforce team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas.
* Develop playbooks aligned with the Success Architect engagement catalog, tailored to the unique needs and opportunities of Marketing Cloud customers.
* Drive thought leadership through mentoring and knowledge sharing
* Enterprise consulting or implementing (8+ years), including full lifecycle implementation experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Experience dealing with large scale, technologically complex accounts, which are constantly challenging product capabilities
* Experience in Marketing Agency / Merchandise Market desired.
* Salesforce Certifications ( Marketing ) - Strongly preferred
* Familiarity with Salesforce’s technical architecture: APIs, Standard and Custom Objects, APEX
* Familiar with Customer Data Platforms, Salesforce Data Cloud and Personalization
* Familiar with AI concepts
* Deep Experience with data modeling
* Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of Salesforce products (Sales, Service, Marketing) and how our customers use the platform to transform their business.
* Interacts well with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions.
* Navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
* Self motivated to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, prioritize, multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
* Language : English (Fluent) and Bonus if Spanish (Fluent)
* Occasional travel (expected average 20%), will vary
Bachelors' degree — Required.
Certification and/or technical disciplines — Strongly Preferred.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $126,600 to $212,200.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.