Country:United States of America
Location:HCT99: Field Office - CT Remote Location, Remote City, CT, 06101 USA
Position Role Type:Remote
Looking for an exciting opportunity to learn more about the Aerospace industry while finishing your degree? Consider joining us here at Collins Aerospace, where we’re working side-by-side with customers on exciting industry possibilities. With a comprehensive portfolio, extensive capabilities and broad expertise, we’re crafting intelligent solutions to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market – all representing the best in innovation and technology for the industries we serve across commercial, business, space, and military and defense aviation.
Partner with our dedicated people leaders to experience meaningful work aligned with your university curriculum, powerful exposure to leadership at all levels, tailored career growth and more! At Collins, we’re redefining aerospace and we’re just getting started. Come soar with us!
- Assisting the Central EH&S team with tracking implementation of EH&S initiatives and projects across the organization
- Assist the Central EH&S team with tracking and validating completion of Sustainability Best Management Practices
- Data entry and validation in EH&S reporting system as required
- Assist in investigating the feasibility of renewable energy opportunities in Collins operations
- Assist the Central EH&S team in monitoring of corrective actions related to EH&S compliance and audits
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S Person (U.S. citizen, permanent resident, refugee or asylee) or eligible to obtain necessary export authorizations required. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. RTX will not offer sponsorship for this position.
Collins Aerospace, an RTX company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions
require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms