Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
What will your role be?
Install and define the technical architecture and migration path to implement the defined solution architecture.
The challenges ahead
· Contribute to answering Request for Information / Request for Proposal
· Work with the Solution Architects, to bring technical architecture expertise and recommendations on customer projects.
· Drive the hardware/network/infrastructure assessment for on-premise or describe the technical capabilities of the DS SaaS offering.
· Design and document the technical integration of DS solutions within the customer's current information system by leveraging architectural design methods, patterns, and best practices.
· Provide support to Technical Sales during the discovery and proof-of-concept stages.
· Share expertise with customer on best practices regarding infrastructure processes.
· Debug infrastructure related issues.
· Support identifying and developing additional revenue opportunities.
· Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability.
· Position can be in one of many DS office locations, or remote.
· Some travel (up to ~10% to 15%) may be required to support customer-facing meetings. Travel during onboarding / mentoring process most likely.
Key Success Factors
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering or Advanced Sciences.
· 1-5 years’ experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
· Knowledge of 3DS products and technologies a plus, especially 3DExperience Platform (on-premise and/or cloud) experience.
· Experience in software architectures, data migration, PCS and PLM concepts
· Knowledge of: JS, HTML5, JMS, SAML / SSO, VMWare, Windows/Linux, REST Web Services, a plus.
· Knowledge of: CAE IT; familiarity with HPC items such as batch schedulers, licensing, and compute node clusters, a plus.
COMPETENCIES (a plus)
· Technical solution consulting
· Technical architecture definition
· 3DS SaaS infrastructure / architecture knowledge
· Database administration
· Operating systems (Windows / RHEL)
· 3DS security infrastructure
· Building trusted relationships
· Effective communication, both internally and customer facing