This role will report to the VP, Strategic Operations and will also support the VP, Strategic Program Management & Product Operations
What you get to do in this role:
- Schedule appointments, plan meetings, and maintain complex and changing calendars, while working through scheduling roadblocks.
- Draft and prepare routine and advanced correspondence including emails, presentations and reports. Review outgoing correspondence for accuracy, format consistency, signatures and conformance with executive procedures.
- Assist leadership and organizations by optimizing usage of time. Make decisions regarding short-term priorities and work activities.
- Arrange all travel to ensure consistency within company procedures and support organization in obtaining necessary travel documents including Visa/passport, while maintaining Leadership expenses/credit card reconciliation.
- Maintain and organize documents, reports, and files. Ensure easy retrieval of information when needed.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the executive and internal/external stakeholders, including clients, partners, and team members.
- Assist internal departments with the setup of new hires.
- Assist new hires with processes including expense reporting and travel systems and other internal processes and tools.
- Undertake special projects and tasks as assigned by the executive team, demonstrating flexibility and a willingness to adapt to evolving responsibilities.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience supporting senior leadership at the VP level
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently, manage priorities, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Discretion and professionalism in handling sensitive information
- Proficiency in Zoom, Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Box, Concur and Google Docs
For positions in Colorado, we offer a base pay of $80,690 - $120,000, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.