Autodesk makes the software and tools that help people imagine, design, and make a better world. If you've ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you've experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with their software. Autodesk offers their employees benefits like:
Job Requisition ID #
Senior Android Mobile Developer
Autodesk has reimagined the construction business for the digital age, helping companies address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. Our Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer, and field so customers can move through each phase of a building's lifecycle, from design and pre-construction to construction, turnover, and operations, with the best solutions including Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
Our team at ACS is looking for a Senior Android Mobile Developer to help us build the future faster. In this role, you will get exposure to many technologies, including Swift, Kotlin, Kotlin Native, and more. We are finding unique solutions based on the latest mobile technologies and front-end engineering best practices
- You will lead feature development and technical delivery on important programs
- You will translate designs and product requirements into high-quality code on the Android platform
- You will partner with teams to elaborate, design, and implement new features
- Build reusable, reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Android app developer with 3+ years of experience
- Proficiency in Java and Kotlin
- Understanding of the Android mobile app development cycle
- Familiarity with Android libraries, services, and SDKs
- Understanding of UX/UI standards, performance tuning, threading and offline storage
- Experience developing cross-platform software components, test-driven development and continuous delivery
- Published Android apps in the Google Play store
- Optimization and benchmarking skills
- Experience managing software projects across different geos and time zones
- Software development experience with SaaS applications
LOCATION: Remote Mexico
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).