At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
This position is a 10-week internship program that will start June 3rd through August 9th.
This will be a remote opportunity. Must be legally authorized to work in the US. Employer will not sponsor position for employment visa status now or in the future (ex. H-1B)
The wage range for this position is $20 to $24 per hour, dependent on skills and experience.
The Inbound Support Client Experience Team continues to focus on enhancing the client experience through our digital platforms to make it simple for our clients to gain support.
- Collect and analyze survey data and other client experience examples to identify key areas of opportunity to drive continuous improvement
- Research industry best practices (digital support channels/measure client experience)
- Help identify improvement areas and implement new approaches with out of box thinking
- Collaborate with internal partners to understand, support and drive actions to remove roadblocks and deliver an ideal client experience
- Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed
- Familiarity with Project Management/Lean Six Sigma tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be a self-starter and independent learner
- Detail orientated
- Rising Junior or Senior with a Business or Marketing major with emphasis on Digital and Customer Experience
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.