Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:RMA99: RTN Remote, Massachusetts
Position Role Type:Remote
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry and is seeking a Senior Program Cost and Schedule Analyst to join the Protected Communications Systems (PCS) team within Strategic Solutions (SS) / Mission Systems (MS). The position provides a broad learning experience with complex contract and fee structures, concurrent development and production, customer engagement/negotiations, and externally reported earned value.
- Collaborate with key functional leaders in the Program Office, Engineering, Supply Chain, as well as Leadership team to support financial reviews and execution of a $100M+ Development and Production programs.
- Execute a variety of program and financial control actions, including supporting quarterly Estimates-at-Complete (EACs), External Reporting (IPMR), Monthly Operation Reviews (MBRs), and contract-specific deliverables.
- Utilize the full complement of program controls tools (Business Warehouse, SAP/APEX, PMX Tool Suite) to provide targeted EVMS analysis that drives efficiencies and meets internal and external EVMS compliance standards.
- Provide support for ad hoc data reporting as needed.
- Minimum 2 years of related finance experience (understanding of bookings, sales, profits, and cash flow) in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
- Earned Value Management Analysis experience.
- Ability to interact with and influence individuals at every level of the Financial and Program Office organizations.
- Experience with SAP suite of tools, including APEX EV or similar systems.
- Typically requires a University Degree and minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced Degree in a related field or in absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience.
- U.S. Citizenship Status is required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems
- U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are authorized to access information under this program/contract.
- Ability to work on multiple engagements concurrently & operate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to provide in depth analysis of complex data.
- Understanding of RTX financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Financial controls experience relative to multiple contract types.
- Professional experience of applied DoD EVMS principles, including Raytheon EVMS Certification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to prioritize concurrent requirements and accommodate numerous stakeholders.
Collins Aerospace, an RTX company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond. At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Diversity drives innovation, inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.The salary range for this role is 62,000 USD - 124,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms