The Global Head of Inside Sales is a key role within Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) Sales Organization reporting to the SI Global Head of Sales Effectiveness. As the SI Global Head of Inside Sales, you will have the mission to Setup and establish best practices for Inside Sales Hub for Siemens Smart Infrastructure in the United States. After this US based Hub is operational you will be tasked with replicating this success to other countries and regions around the world.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Change the world of tomorrow with us. Here are your responsibilities
Design and implementation of SI Insides Sales Hub in the US
• Develop and follow detailed roll-out plan with project team (e.g., office location, training of inside sales reps)
• Responsible to setup core team to ramp-up Inside Sales organization; refining sales and support roles and hiring senior and junior staff
• Managing the roll-out of the Inside Sales organization
• Leading the integration of Inside Sales into the existing organization in close collaboration with local Sales Team
• Ensuring establishment of digital sales capabilities for Inside Sales operations
• Managing country-by-country expansion of inside sales in collaboration with internal stakeholders
• Responsible for target definition and target achievement
• Enabling increasing end-to-end customer responsibility in client interactions
• Ensuring customer centricity throughout the customer interactions and hand-over with product business
Furthermore, you will have following tasks:
• Developing and implementing Siemens SI Inside Sales Strategy, in close collaboration with senior management.
• Responsible to empower and create a positive climate, high collaboration, and self-responsibility.
• Establish tracking and reporting of success based KPIs for the Inside Sales organization
• Driving digitalization and harmonization of processes across the Inside Sales organization.
Your profile for "Making the future possible"
• You are an entrepreneurial personality who is highly self-motivated, energetic, and decisive.
• You bring with 10+ years’ experience in sales organizations of Industry or Tech Companies.
• Understands how to sell products virtually B to B
• Track record in successful project management, building and leading teams and managing a sales organization with a customer-focused approach.
• Proven ability to initiate, build and maintain global business relationships in a complex business environment.
• Excellent communication on all levels is a must, passionate about stakeholder management.
• Detail-oriented and able to interpret data to produce actionable insights and derive respective measures.
• High energy with a growth mindset, enjoys a start-up environment, interest in creative, independent development work to bring in and implement own suggestions.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K up to 6%, life insurance, 9 paid holidays and flexible vacation
• Paid parental leave.
• Educational assistance.
• 9 active employee resource group that provide smaller communities to support our employee needs.
• Opportunity to contribute to our social responsibility initiatives.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.