This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA.Minimum qualifications:
- 6 years of experience in technical product marketing, product management, or enterprise software technology.
- 5 years of experience in Retail, Consumer and Packaged Goods (CPG), Manufacturing, Media, Gaming, Healthcare or Financial Services.
- 3 years of experience in cloud technology and AI/ML, big data, security or infrastructure.
- Experience working collaboratively across multiple product or technical teams, managing multiple projects and driving them to completion.
- Understanding of complex technical and business issues, and structure messaging.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders at the executive level.
- Ability to talk about technical things with technical people.
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with effective attention to detail.
As a Global Content Manager, you will be responsible for positioning our solutions in the context of industry-specific problems to customers and empowering the global workforce to have technically differentiating conversations. You will partner closely with Global Solution Managers and Architects to develop influential content to support Google Cloud’s solutions roadmap and Business Enablement to roll out activation programs to field promoters.
In this role, you will ensure promoters are equipped to speak the language of their customers and be focused on meaningful technical results of the customer base.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $133,000-$199,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
- Develop customer-facing Solutions Bill of Materials (BoM), positioning the value of Google Cloud to solve key industry and technical issues (i.e., infrastructure, security, data).
- Understand solution details from solution managers and architects and translate into customer-ready content such as technical pitch decks, customer personas and day-in-the-life scenarios, technical workshops and demos.
- Collaborate with Business Enablement team to activate and train promoters on solutions content across a variety of channels.
- Assist with management of business portals to deliver content to promoters in an easy-to-navigate way.