Autodesk makes the software and tools that help people imagine, design, and make a better world. If you've ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you've experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with their software. Autodesk offers their employees benefits like:
Job Requisition ID #
The Trust Experience Team is a dedicated group of professionals with a focus on promoting practices that ensure the security and privacy of our data and systems, promoting a mindset that Trust is recognized and embraced as a shared responsibility across Autodesk. As a UX/UI Design Intern on the Trust Experience team, you'll help design and implement intuitive, efficient, and impactful user experiences for our digital platforms.
- Help us design clean, simple, user-centered digital platform proficiencies, while collaborating with Trust teams to develop solutions for directing information architecture, visuals, and overall user experience
- Participate in research, design review, and user feedback evaluation to improve the user interface
- Aid in content management efforts to review and understand migration and archiving needs.
- Create storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Must be currently enrolled in a U.S. based full-time, degree program in UX/UI Design, Information Architecture, Communications, or related field
- Technical/content design-focused skills with understanding of user-system interaction
About the US Intern Program:
The 2024 U.S. program runs for 12 weeks (May 20 – August 9 or June 17 – September 6). All internships are paid. As an intern, you will contribute to meaningful projects, be mentored by industry leaders, and participate in tech talks and other activities designed to support your personal and professional development. Our internships align with Autodesk’s Flexible Workplace approach, which is designed to meet the needs of our business while allowing for office, remote and hybrid work preferences.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience, educational level, and geographic location, and can exceed this range.
For U.S.-based roles, we expect a starting annualized intern base salary to be between:
- $47,840 and $95,680 (undergraduate students)
- $72,800 and $118,500 (Masters/MBA students)
- $118,560 and $162,240 (PhD students)
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging