CAREERS AT WOLTERS KLUWERHuman impact that moves society.
Your work will help professionals make critical decisions that impact the lives of millions of people and shape society for the future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage a team of managers and individual contributors to deliver a secure, productive, and reliable end user environment.
- Solve user incidents and fulfill requests within the designated SLAs with high user satisfaction. Manage the service delivery from multiple vendors.
- Promote leadership through collaboration, cooperation and communication across functional areas to ensure goals are achieved.
- Focus to proactively address issues prior to incidents occurring. Gather feedback from users and incorporate insights into the end user roadmap.
- Drive EUC needs by capturing requirements, developing delivery plans and managing the execution of WPT initiatives.
- Drive resolution of critical user issues by partnering with various departments within Wolters Kluwer, as needed.
- Responsible for identifying constraints, testing and validating technical solutions, and deployment plans by coordinating with the technology and operations teams.
- Create an effective communication plan covering various stakeholders across GBS and Business units for any update and changes to the environment
- Ensure that all delivery artifacts are reviewed and are according to the standards and guidelines Experience working with hardware, software and services vendors
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related experience. Preferred: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or MBA or related experience
- 10+ years combined experience in managing business relationships and delivering IT services.
- Relevant experience (at least 7 years) in managing complex IT landscape and different IT teams.
- Expert knowledge and experience with various platforms and software applications, such as M365, Intune, virtual workspace environments, telepresence environments, and collaboration application
- Strong leadership, management, and communication skills, with the ability to motivate, inspire, and develop a high-performing teams
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to handle complex and ambiguous situations
- Customer-focused, service-oriented, and collaborative mindset, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with end users, stakeholders, and vendors
- Experience managing 10 or more direct reports including contractors and full time employees.
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER & ITS SUBSIDIARIES Wolters Kluwer, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, is a leading global provider of information, software, and services for professionals. We serve customers in more than 180 countries, operating through five divisions: Health; Tax & Accounting; Corporate Performance & ESG; Financial Corporate Compliance; and Legal & Regulatory. The company employs approximately 20,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer strives for an inclusive company culture in which we attract, develop, and retain diverse talent to achieve our strategy. As a global company, having a diverse workforce is of the utmost importance. We've been recognized by employees as a European Diversity Leader in the Financial Times, as one of Forbes America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2022, 2021 and 2020 and as one of Forbes America’s Best Employers for Women in 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018. In 2020, we placed third in the Female Board Index, and were recognized by the European Women on Boards Gender Diversity Index. Wolters Kluwer and all of our subsidiaries, divisions and customer/departments is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.