- Perform Sales Analytics and Reporting tasks as assigned to support sales team performance management
- Execute all phases of subscription renewal lifecycle; to include notifying customers of renewal, creating quotes, and closing renewals opportunities
- Engagement with renewal overlays regarding strategic support for revenue retention efforts
- Promote process improvement & for new and existing processes
- Validate and research sales-related activities to achieve a high level of data integrity
- Build working relationships across the organization to better integrate Sales Operations with teams we support and that are supported by us. (i.e. other Sales divisions, Services, Customer Success, Information Technology, Data Science, Finance, Accounting and Legal)
- Support sales team in data collection and interpretation of data to drive increased sales production
What You'll Need
- Technically savvy with the ability to demonstrate a high level of competency using Excel, Word, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through leadership positions in community, school, or other programs
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Attention to detail and follow-through are required
- Experience using Excel, Word, and Google Docs, a plus
- Must be actively enrolled in a degree-seeking program in Business or related field of study
- Minimal travel
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Salary range in the US:
- 401(k) participation and match
- Paid sick leave
- A unique opportunity to further your learning experience through additional internship seasons
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
Trust: Rely on each other.
Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.At Workiva, You’ll Enjoy:
Intern Environment: Workiva was ranked a top 100 internship program by WayUp and ranked #20 in Best Places to Work for a reason! Our interns have the opportunity to participate in mentoring, professional development, networking, and flexible hours during their internship. We continually strive to provide numerous resources to build not just excellent interns, but excellent business professionals.
Real Work Experience: Workiva interns are treated as full-time employees and are allowed the freedom to contribute to real work that truly impacts Workiva and it’s operations. From writing code in our production environment to directly supporting our customers' on our newest platform, our interns play a vital role in our company!
Fantastic Perks: Being an intern at Workiva has benefits beyond just a paycheck. You can’t beat the wellness discounts, 401k participation and match, casual dress environment, paid sick leave and countless other perks that Workiva offers!
Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
Opportunity at Workiva: At Workiva, we offer more than just a 12-15 week spring or summer program. 80% of our interns extend longer than just 1 semester with us to continue work on their projects. As long as you are enrolled in a degree seeking program, you could have the opportunity to be an intern at Workiva until you graduate!
Learn more about life at Workiva: [*https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/*]
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic. We strongly encourage and welcome people from historically marginalized groups to apply.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email EarlyCareer@Workiva.com.
Workiva supports employees in working where they work best - either from an office or remotely from any location within their country of employment.#LI-JV1