Morgan Stanley Investment Management (“MSIM”) is a global investment manager with over 40 years of history delivering innovative investment solutions across public and private markets worldwide. We have $1.4Tn of AUM with professionals located across 21 countries, with a proven long‐ term track record of success. Our investment teams bring significant expertise in structuring complex financial transactions and commitment to partnering with world‐ class management teams. Morgan Stanley’s extensive business relationships and global network of resources afford our private equity and credit teams as well as our portfolio companies’ unparalleled access to leading corporations, executive talent, as well as competitive deal sourcing advantages.
Multi Asset Derivatives Trading Team
The Multi Asset Derivatives Trading Team provides market intelligence, trade structuring and execution on a 24hr-by-6 day week across all global markets and asset classes for a large and diverse group of MSIM’s Portfolio Management Teams.
Job Description: Multi Asset Derivatives Trader
MSIM is looking for a Multi Asset Trader with experience executing cash and derivatives trades across equities, futures, foreign exchange, commodities and fixed income. The candidate should have a demonstrated ability to manage communications with multiple portfolio managers and investment teams, as well as sell side dealers. Thoughtful leadership and team player skills are vital to this role. The ideal candidate will be very detail oriented, analytical, have excellent communication skills, and have an interest in the markets – specifically with respect to macro news.
Required Skills / Experience
· 2-4 years of relevant experience in a similar role
· Ability to adhere to the regulations associated with the investment management business
· Familiarity with order management, execution, and trading systems
· Knowledge of markets, macro factors and cross-asset impact
· Desire to work on teams and in large groups to service investment professionals
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Exposure to Bloomberg Terminal a must
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management... Read more