The Healthcare Advisor role is responsible for helping to drive CDW solutions within Healthcare customers by partnering with key internal and external stakeholders.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Interfaces directly with Sirius customers, events and groups, and the Sirius Client Executives for client relationship development
- Develops Healthcare vertical national messaging
- Support delivery of Healthcare solution packaging & strategy
- Collaborate with Strategists to aid with vendor vetting and selection.
- Collaborates with Sales to:
- Determine the market(s) to address
- Determine the accounts within target markets
- Review current state of relationship within selected accounts
- Develop relationships with key organizations and manufacturers to further align CDW to the evolving needs of our customers
- Analyzes opportunities and provides leadership with various options and the best strategy to secure large program wins.
- Articulates value proposition to sellers, partners and customers by participating in presentations as needed for Sirius, Partners and events
- Identifies trends in customer purchasing patterns and enacts specific plans to help sales teams capture a greater share of business.
- Attends customer onsite meetings, business reviews, and industry days.
- Works closely with various stakeholders throughout CDW.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience working on implementing in a healthcare organization, to include experience in a healthcare consulting environment
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated public speaking and presentation development skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of current healthcare IT infrastructure trends and issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of how healthcare regulations (such as HIPPA, ACA, and others) impact information technology needs
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, including public speaking and presentation development
- Demonstrated problem solving, customer service, negotiation, and follow up skills
- Demonstrated ability to uncover customer needs and match those needs to appropriate IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Travel required as needed - approximately 25%
- One or more healthcare certifications (i.e., HIMSS, CHIME CHIO)
- Experience with one of the major EHR vendors (i.e., Epic, Cerner, Meditech)
- Both healthcare payer and provider experience
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.