Here at Chubbies, we believe in the weekend. We believe short shorts is a redundancy. But most importantly, we believe in our amazing and diverse employees. Without them, we couldn’t do a fraction of the things we have set out to do. We define ourselves by our fearless pursuit of fun and doing our part to make the world a better place. As an intern at Chubbies, you will have the opportunity to make the world a better place, one design at a time.
Our Internship opportunities give students real-world work experience and exposure to one of the world’s most energetic and lively apparel brands.
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, all interns will participate in real-world business meetings. Our interns don’t just get the grunt work; they are a valuable part of our small team and will have a lasting impact on the Chubbies brand.
As an intern for our inventory management team at Chubbies, you will be immersed in the various functions that contribute to the broader scope of our inventory strategy. You will gain valuable hands-on experience by assisting with pre-season tops-down/bottoms-up planning and analysis, as well as reacting to in-season trends to optimize current inventory. Our inventory team works closely with our merchandising, marketing and operations teams. As such, you will be heavily exposed to those facets of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile, analyze and distribute topline owned channel weekly sales report for cross-functional partners
- Compile, analyze and distribute detailed E-Commerce and Retail reports for the Inventory Management team
- Assist with weekly Retail replenishment orders
- Assist with quarterly Retail BOP adjustments, weekly Retail cycle count adjustments and weekly transfer order adjustments
- Assist with pre-season planning by compiling sales reports, analyzing data and creating size curves
- Assist with monthly demand planning by compiling and analyzing sales reports and future on order
- Assist with the warehouse transition creating transfer orders
- Other data analysis as needed to help grow our owned channel business
- Detail oriented, highly organized, data-driven
- Experience with advanced MS Excel Functions (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Experience with Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Experience or willingness to learn ERP system comparable to Netsuite
Generous employee discount
Priceless opportunity to work with the coolest team ever!
At Chubbies, we don’t believe in just celebrating the weekend, we celebrate different voices, perspectives, and backgrounds. We stand against discrimination based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or disabilities. It is our commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees while we chase that Friday at Five feeling.
Even if you don't qualify or have specific experience in every facet of this role this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described. We encourage you to apply for any role you're personally interested in & excited to drive positive change at Chubbies!
*This job can be performed remotely from select states. Apply to learn more!
Chubbies participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO JOIN A HARDWORKING TEAM OF OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUALS? Here at Chubbies, we believe in the weekend. We believe short shorts is a... Read more