Senior Technical Specialist - Identity and Access Management
Here's the deal - we're a group of hungry, dedicated and passionate Management and Technology Consultants in Atlanta, GA and we’re looking to add to our squad… someone who is just as passionate about the work as we are and wants to be part of building the next great Management and Technology Consulting company.
Sound like you? Keep reading...
As a Senior Technical Specialist - Identity and Access Management with our award-winning team at Collective Insights, you will play a key role in planning and executing some of the most important Technology Modernization projects for some of our top clients. As a key member of our team, you’ll also take ownership in building our service capabilities, growing our footprint at current clients and expanding our business.
WHAT WILL MY CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- Consult with clients to gain an understanding of their business, enabling you to implement identity and access management solutions that drive real business benefit
- Advise our clients on identity and access management best practices and designs to protect their highly sensitive and important information to fundamentally strengthen their security postures
- Provide identity and access management advice to our clients related to cloud infrastructure, services, networking, and application components
WHAT EXPERIENCE SHOULD I HAVE?
- Deep experience working with identities across an enterprise B2E, B2B or B2C
- Experience with identity and access management solutions, including strategy, design, implementation and/or support
- Deep understanding of modern authentication technologies like SAML, OpenID Connect, and oAuth
- Experience in access management (SSO and Federation). Designing and implementing solutions like Azure Active Directory, ForgeRock / OpenAM, Ping or Okta
- Experience designing, implementing or supporting provisioning systems such as Azure Active Directory (ELM/SCIM), SailPoint, ForgeRock or Saviynt
- Experience with assessments, implementations, migrations and modernization of IAM solutions.
- Experience implementing Governance tools and processes.
- Designing and implementing access control with RBAC/ABAC
- MFA solutions and privileged Access Management like Cyberark and BeyondTrust
- Experience with the evaluation and selection of tools
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Exceptional written communication and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited 4-year institution in a technology related field, or equivalent experience
- Identity and Access Management certifications (preferred)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We have an open culture where we openly share our results and where your input is truly valued
- We want you to utilize all your talents. Not just the ones written in your job description
- We value your personal development, continued education and mentoring
Don't hesitate, apply today! We'd love to hear from you!
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.