Gainsight is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. They help businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. Gainsight offers their employees benefits like:
Gainsight™ is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, India and Israel.
About the Job Role
The Sr. Marketing Automation Expert is part of the Marketing Technology & Effectiveness team and will play an integral role in building and executing best-in-class marketing programs, including segmentation, testing, and deployment across all channels. You'll support critical marketing operations initiatives such as the lead lifecycle, scoring, nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing. You know the devil is in the details and can build multiple campaigns at a time with a high-level of accuracy. As you will be working closely with growing global teams in the US, EMEA and other regions, your working hours may be adjusted in a way so that there is an overlap with different time zones for coordination.
Experience : 5+ years
Location : Hyderabad or Bengaluru
What You’ll Do Here
- Marketo Campaign Creation and Deployment: You will be building day-to-day marketo program builds for various programs. The programs include webinars, trade shows, hosted events, process flows, landing pages, nurture flows and email campaigns.
- Establish Best Practices and Drive Consistency: Will have visibility across email programs and will work to drive best practices and consistency within the and across the teams. Develop landing pages and email templates and do A/B testing as and when required and record the performance.
- Marketing Technologies Effectiveness: Maintain and optimize third party Marketo tools like Hopin, Bizzabo, Splash, LinkedIn LeadGen forms, Zoom, Go to Webinar, Zapier, etc.
- CRM Integration: Audit and govern field management between Salesforce and Marketo to ensure high efficiency between systems at all times. Ensure customer data flows through proper Marketo channels and Salesforce campaigns and troubleshoot when necessary.
- Data Hygiene and GDPR Compliance: Maintain database health including managing GDPR compliance, record management, database size, and subscription settings. Also, to understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems
- Training & Support: Provide internal support and training on all marketing platforms
What we are Looking For
- Marketo Certified Expert
- 4+ years of experience as a Marketo power user
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience, admin experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, work collaboratively with different stakeholders within Marketing (Demand Gen, Events, Field Marketing)
- Prior experience in a B2B or SaaS environment
- Working knowledge of HTML5, xHTML, XML and CSS
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized
- Communicative, transparent, and a team player
- Quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and highly scalable product with a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.